Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, www.nauticus.gr is not liable for any form of damage suffered by the visitor / user of the pages, services, options and contents of www.nauticus.gr which he/she undertakes on his/her own initiative and with knowledge of the terms hereof.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
www.nauticus.gr collects personal data:
- when the visitor/user registers on its services
- when using its products and/or services; and
- when visiting its pages and / or entering its promotional / advertising programs.
www.nauticus.gr uses the personal data of visitors / users / members for three general purposes:
- the informative support of its customers / users and the selection of the content it offers them, so that it is relevant to their general preferences
- to meet the requirements of its customers/users in relation to the services and products available from and through it.
- informing them of new service and product offers.
www.nauticus.gr does not store in the database it uses and in any way the financial data of its customers (credit card details, bank accounts).
DISSEMINATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
www.nauticus.gr undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and/or disclose the personal data of visitors/users/members of www.nauticus.gr to any third party, unless:
- It has the express consent of the visitors/users/members to channel personal data
- If the visitor / member has the express consent of the user / member to the transfer of personal data to legal and/or natural persons cooperating with www.nauticus.gr, it becomes necessary for the implementation of the wishes and/or orders of the users / members. The legal and natural persons cooperating with www.nauticus.gr have the right to process the personal data that users/members of www.nauticus.gr submit to them only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to www.nauticus.gr.
- It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website. You have the ability to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the site. Without these cookies some of the services and functions of the website, such as shopping cart or electronic payment, can not be provided. These cookies do not recognize your personal identity.
Functionality cookies allow websites to remember user choices such as username, language or region to provide enhanced and personalized features. These cookies are also used to play videos, listen to podcasts or share pages through social media. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and your access to its content may be restricted.
These cookies are used to analyze trends, manage the website, track visitor traffic and collect broad demographic information for general use. We use the information to write reports and improve our websites. These cookies are not associated with personally identifiable information.
Targeting / advertising cookies
Targeted cookies are the cookies used to provide content that best suits you and your interests. These can be used to send targeted advertising and promotions or to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are also used to remember the sites you have visited to determine which online marketing channels are most effective and allow us to reward external websites and affiliates who have promoted you to us. Denying these cookies may result in an ad that is not so important to you.
Social Media Cookies
Social media cookies offer the ability to connect to your own social networks and share content from our site through them. Denying these cookies may prevent you from effectively connecting to Facebook or other social networks and / or preventing you from sharing content on them.
How to manage cookies
Through your server settings you can configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The IP address through which the visitor's/user's computer has access to the Internet and then to www.nauticus.gr is kept for technical reasons and is used exclusively for the collection of statistics and the implementation of security measures.
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the services of www.nauticus.gr is subject to the terms of this section as well as the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Personal Data Protection Committee, the Decree Laws 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). The present conditions are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology, and in particular the Internet, and the existing - albeit not fully developed - legal framework on these issues. In this context, any possible relevant regulation will be the subject of this section. In any case, www.nauticus.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework. If a visitor/user does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data provided herein, he/she must not use the services of www.nauticus.gr.